THAT IS WHY I CAME
Wednesday, 1st Week Of Ordinary Time (13 Jan 2021)
The celebrant for Masses on our channel for Wednesdays to Sundays is Archbishop William Goh.
The Catholic Mass today is celebrated all around the world. Here in Singapore, we are pleased to provide online, daily Catholic Mass live or recorded in English to all Catholics and anyone interested in the Catholic faith. During Catholic Masses, it is not uncommon to hear a homily about Catholic teachings and Catholic answers to life’s questions. The Holy Mass is beautiful and stems from Jesus. Expect Catholic prayers, Catholic hymns (Christian songs) that come from 2000 years of tradition and practice. All are welcome.
► MASS READINGS:
• First Reading: Hebrews 2:14-18
• Responsorial Psalm: Psalm 104(105):1-4,6-9 (“The Lord remembers his covenant for ever.”)
• Gospel: Mark 1:29-39
Current day’s readings are accessible at
• Website – https://www.catholic.sg/mass-readings
• Mobile App – https://app.catholic.sg/
Order of the Mass – https://www.catholic.sg/visit-mass/the-order-of-mass/
Support the production of our media content:
► SUBSCRIBE ABOVE
And remember to tap on the golden bell icon to be alerted for new videos
► MORE INFORMATION
• Production by staff and volunteers of the hosting parish. Webcasting by the Communications Office, Archbishop’s Office, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
• Other resources and Masses at https://www.catholic.sg/spiritual-resources-during-the-suspension-of-mass/
• Connect with the Archdiocese – https://www.catholic.sg/our-channels/
• Hymns and chants (if any) in this Mass webcast are pre-recorded.
#catholicmasstoday #catholicmass #catholicwebcast #catholiclivestream #catholicprayers #catholiclive #Jesus #catholic #catholicsg #proud2bcatholic
N.B. This video may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission from the Archbishop’s Communications Office. This includes extracts, quotations or summaries.