Alteryx Online Training
Alteryx is a data analysis tool that empowers you to import, analyze and manipulate challenging datasets. It is a powerful data transformation tool that helps users build data of any size by building workflows.
Alteryx Online Training helps you to understand the tool and overview of the course. It enables the user to maintain a vast amount of data in the best and automated way. Many industries are now using the Alteryx tool to make their process easier and faster.
Alteryx corporate course provides software that integrates various data to perform predictive, spatial, and statistical analysis. It improves business performance by maximizing data efficiency and enhancing productivity rate.
Alteryx online course includes features like Data Analysis and Interaction, Data source access, Data Exporting, Data connectivity, API connectivity, Data Modelling, joining and sharing, Language Support, Pre-Built Algorithms, Offers artificial neural networks and Scalability.
Alteryx Training consists of three products:
• Alteryx Desktop Designer Tool.
• Alteryx Server
• Alteryx Gallery
Companies using Alteryx are Trane, CVS Health, myGwork, Raytheon, Bank of America, Charles Schwab, UnitedHealth Group Inc, Lorven Technologies, The American Red Cross, Abbott, Actifio, Acxiom, Alcon, Alight, Alstom, Altab Solutions, Amazon, Beacon, Beckman Coulter, Big Tree, Deloitte and many more.
• Alteryx Installation and Configuration
• Data Installs
• Gallery Administration
• Firewall Rules Configuration on Hosting Server
• Centralizing Data Sources
• Scheduling Workflows
• Using Developer Macros for Schedulifor
• Using CReW Macros for Scheduling
• Advanced Scheduling
• Publishing to Gallery, Sharing Apps
• Alteryx Events, Alteryx Help
• Alteryx Service Troubleshooting
• Backing Up/Replacing MongoDB
• Managing Memory Issues in Workflows
• Alteryx Server Monitoring
• Documentation Macros – Best Practices
• Server APIs to embedded Analytics
• Guideline for Self Service Analytics Deployment
After completing Alteryx tutorial, Trainees will be able to learn the following content:
• Introduction to Alteryx.
• Alteryx Designer and installation.
• Workflow Canvas.
• Restructuring the data processing.
• Join Data from Different Sources.
• Handling Data.
• Create Static Reporting.
• Spatial Analysis.
• Phrase Data with Regex.
• Analytical App.
• Join, and data blend.
• Database Connections.
• Regression techniques.
Nisa’s Alteryx corporate training is one of the best as we provide both online and recorded sessions. Participants enrolled for the Alteryx online course will be provided with Nisa’s Alteryx manual. The best part of Alteryx online training is, participants will be given hands-on practice which helps to get live project experience in real-time. Seminars will be conducted. Alteryx corporate course is conducted by highly experienced industry experts who are currently working on real-time projects. After completing, you can get your dream jobs in top MNC companies.
For More information about Alteryx online training, feel free to reach us.
Ph No: +91-9398381825